Terms & Conditions
1. All spaces are offered on an application basis. ‘Chosen Wedding Fair’ reserves the right to deny any application if the work does not meet the criteria set, or is not considered appropriate for sale at the event.
2. Stall fees must be paid in full before your booking of a space is confirmed. Chosen do not reserve spaces. We endeavour to act fairly however if prompt payment is not made the space may be booked for another party. Spaces are allocated on a first come (paid) first served basis with the curation of the fair in mind. The fees are non-refundable. If the vendor is unable to honour the pre-paid booking, they are entitled to find a replacement vendor, subject to the approval of ‘Chosen Wedding Fair'. We must be informed strictly no later than 4 weeks prior to the event after which time we can no longer accept replacement exhibitors and your booking will be considered cancelled. Or if you do not wish to find a replacement you may confirm that you wish to cancel your booking at any time. In either case the booking fee is non-refundable.
3. Stall holders must remain at the event for the entirety unless otherwise arranged. Any amendment to this will be at the discretion of ‘Chosen’ directly. Any vendor who takes down his/her stall before the advertised times, without prior arrangement, will not be invited/accepted to participate at any future events.
4. Stall holders must leave spaces free of rubbish at the end of the event. The venue will still be open and operating so please take care when taking down, the floor space will be being used and we would hate for anything/body to get broken/lost.
5. ‘Chosen Wedding Fair’ and our venues are not responsible for any theft, damage or loss of any items or personal injury. All exhibitors must have their own Public Liability Insurance.
6. Vendors remain personally liable for their own Public Liability Insurance. Booking and payment of your space is considered by us as confirmation that you hold the aforementioned insurance.
7. Spaces, specific table size and rail spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis with the curation of the fair in mind. ‘Chosen Wedding Fair’ will do our best to accommodate everyone so do let us know any concerns previous to or at set-up on the day of the event. If you require a table or power you MUST let us know on booking, if you change your mind closer to the event please drop us a line so that we can plan the hire of additional tables and/or placement within the space as needed. Space sizes given are approximately we don’t spend the morning on the day of set up measuring out each space perfectly, however if you appear to be taking up a lot of room making it hard for others around you or blocking the walkways we do reserve the right to ask you to move some of your items. Please consider the other people working around you.
8. Stall holders are responsible for any table covering, decoration or extra lighting required. If you require a power socket near your space, again please do let us know on booking, and please bring your own extension lead and tape to secure any trailing wires, changes can not be accommodated on the day. We do our best to accommodate all requests for power however on some occasions the demand may mean we can’t offer it to all who request it. Table plans are published on the day of the fair and will be readily available to all in the morning. Your spaces will be clearly marked. We make no promise of particular placements and reserve the right to change them on the day if the planned placements are not working.
9. Marketing.: Although ‘Chosen Wedding Fair’ do their upmost to promote events, we NEVER guarantee the level of footfall at our events, we can only tell you the footfall levels we have had previously. We do ask all traders to promote as much as possible too, the more the fair is mentioned on your marketing platforms the more reach we will have to potential clients. Do stay in touch with us via social media, let us know if there are any promotions or discounts you’ll offer at the event so we can shout about them for you, tag us in posts and create a buzz, particularly in the 2-4 weeks running up to the fairs as it helps everybody have a wonderful day! Thank you.
10. The Supplier (Chosen Wedding Fair) shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond their reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, Internet Service Provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question.